- We encourage our community to seek healthy life balance by practicing positive body image, enjoying nourishing food, and committing to daily, moderate exercise.
- We use positive language. We commit to body positivity and leading classes from a place of appreciation.
- We speak of food as a positive source of nourishment and connection.
- We understand addiction and the devastating effects it has on community: We commit to observing a no alcohol/drug policy in scheduling.
- We are inspired by the 8 Limbed path of yoga in its entirety, not simply asana
- Our community welcomes all backgrounds, races, bodies, budgets, sexual orientations and individual expressions.
- Our goal is to providing a safe, welcoming space, free from harassment (sexual and otherwise), overt flirtation, or sexist, racist, or prejudice feedback or remarks.
- We amplify our potential by supporting each other, being accessible and being in service.
- We engage with our community, so members feel welcome, important and seen:
- We speak positively when referring to students, teachers, other studios and communities.
- We support part-time instructors’ career paths and do not believe in non-compete clauses. We do not believe we “own” our instructors, who are free to teach where they please.