We’re thrilled to see friends emerge & join us in studio; both Downtown Edmond and Richmond Beach are open! ❤️
This year has reminded us all of the great importance of this practice and the incomparable value of our loyal members & incredible team. You truly are something special; we’re grateful for every one of you, and are looking forward to welcome you back to the studio!
Prefer to practice online? We’ll see you there
We continue to adapt to the recommendations of the CDC and the Washington State Department of Health.
We are improving our policies to keep our studios (and you!) running as safely and smoothly as possible.
- Class capacity will be limited based on state regulations. Reservations are a must. Cancellation policies are in effect.
- Mats spaces are marked on the floor to ensure social distancing and class capacity allowances.
- Mask usage: Required by the state of Washington for all non-vaccinated people. For those fully vaccinated, masks are optional once on their socially distanced mat. Masks are required for all when off of the mat, in the studio or the lobby of Twist Yoga.
- No returns or refunds to any purchases made at the boutique.
Up-Leveling Studio Cleanliness:
We pride ourselves on always maintaining a clean, safe, and welcoming environment at our studios. We are up-leveling with these additions.
- Prior to each reopening, we have/will undergone/undergo a deep cleaning.
- After each class, the team will clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in studio, lobby & facilities.
- Daily studios will be mopped and sanitized.
- Windows are open; dress in layers.
Amplifying Staff and Client Safety:
Our top priority is ensuring the health & safety of every member of community. The following measures are being taken.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby & studio.
- No rental mats Plan to bring your own or purchase at the studio.
- We no longer provide spring water refill station.
- Limited shared props, we are only providing blocks at this time. Blocks are use as your own risk and we ask everyone to sanitize after use.
- We require social distancing of 6 feet.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of sickness, we ask that you stay home and rest. (and practice on the livestream!)
- We follow CDC and WA state guidelines for facial coverings
- Face masks for customers: Required by the state of Washington for all non-vaccinated people. For those fully vaccinated, masks are optional once on their socially distanced mat. Masks are required for all when off of the mat, in the studio or the lobby of Twist Yoga.
- Face masks for employees: Employees are required to wear face masks with the following exceptions: when working alone, teaching socially distanced on their mats -or- when communicating with a deaf or hard of hearing.
Check in procedure:
- Upon arrival, check in one at a time with the site supervisor in the lobby
- We are required by the state to perform health screening & safety briefing for each customer, every visit.
- Customers can not be admitted if: diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours) or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (with the last 14 days).
- Due to the narrow width of our Downtown Edmonds hallway (restroom/handwashing station access point), please only one person in the hallway at any given time.
These protocols and regulations are subject to change as necessary.
Questions or Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com. We are always here for you.