We’re thrilled to see friends join us in studio; these years have showed us the great importance yoga and our people.
Prefer to practice online? We’ll see you there
We continue to adapt to the recommendations of the CDC, Washington State Department of Health and King/Snohomish County guidance.
Our improved policies to keep you practicing as safely and smoothly as possible.
- Class capacity will be limited to 16 at Edmonds and 15 at Richmond Beach. Reservations are a must. Cancellation policies are in effect.
- Mats spaces are marked on the floor to ensure social distancing and class capacity allowances.
- Mask usage: Masks are optional.
- No returns or refunds to any purchases made at the boutique.
Up-Leveling Studio Cleanliness:
We pride ourselves on always maintaining a clean, airy and welcoming environment at our studios.
- Daily studios will be cleaned.
- Windows could be open; dress in layers.
Amplifying Staff and Client Safety:
Our top priority is ensuring the health & safety of every member of community. The following measures are being taken.
- Limited shared props available; although you are always welcome to bring your own props. Community props to be used use as your own risk and we ask everyone to sanitize after use.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of sickness, we ask that you stay home and rest. (and practice on the livestream!)
- As of March 1st 2022, In accordance with King County Public Health, proof of Covid-19 vaccination is no longer required for clients attending classes in person at Twist Yoga.
- We will keep the current client vaccine cards on file for 6mo, in case of policy reactivation by the King Co. public health or the state of WA. After that date, we will remove all from our records.
- We follow CDC and WA state guidelines for facial coverings
- Face masks for all: Masks are optional.
Check in procedure:
- Upon arrival, check in one at a time with the site supervisor in the lobby
- Customers can not be admitted if: diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours) or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (with the last 14 days).
These protocols and regulations are subject to change as necessary.
Questions or Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here for you.