Sold out! Waitlist available.
Harvest in the south of France.
Provence, a feast for the senses: Fields of lavender. Cobblestones. Slow living. And the food, oh the food. You’ll spend a week living like the French.
This will be one delicious Bonne Fete, nos amis! You’ll be joining Crystal and Jen, two chefs (and one former Paris resident) who are allll about the French feast for the senses.
We’ll stay at a beautifully restored 14th Century stone castle located in the heart of Provence. You’ll sleep deeply and will wake slowly, starting each day with yoga and meditation, followed by fresh, seasonal breakfasts served sur terrace under the September morning sun.
A visit to the village market and cooking class is on the schedule, as is a guided river kayaking or a hike in the surrounding hills. We’ll visit a local French vineyard and winery. Optional is a day to visit Aix-En-Provence. You’ll also have ample time to honor your own interests, stroll into town or simply have a quiet day poolside.
Nearly every evening will have us back at the castle, sharing our days over seasonal, freshly harvested market fare. Menu will be vegetable forward, including eggs, dairy, and some fish/meat. Strict vegans, we love you but this is not the retreat for you. Because French butter.
It’s impossible to travel to the south of France and not return relaxed and nourished. You should come, this champagne isn’t going to drink itself!
- 7 days/6 nights accommodation at a 14th century castle.
- Daily yoga: Morning meditation & yoga, some afternoon sessions
- Market-sourced local and seasonal breakfasts.
- 5 dinners with optional glass of house wine.
- Local vineyard tour and wine tasting
- French cooking class; includes village farmers market excursion
- Guided hike or kayak excursion
- Curated itineraries by Jen, a former Paris resident: 3-Days in Paris. 3 Days in Chamonix. 2 days in Marseille.
- A day excursion to Aix-en-Provence; transportation (we’ll arrange it though!), and meals + incidentals.
- One dinner.
- International or domestic airfare or train/bus passage.
- Tourist Visas if needed (American passport holders don’t need visas for tourism).
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers
- Tips or gratuities
- Specialty wine bottle pairings with dinner.
Guest list intentionally limited to 14. Register early, our retreats are always a sell-out.
Shared Room: $2495 per person if registered prior to May 1. Add $300 after.Sold out. Private (single) Room: Add $700.Sold out. Retreat registration – $500 saves your spot. We’ll then run 3 additional monthly payments of remaining balance.
Getting there — Nearby airports & stations:
Best to fly into Paris; the most convenient route is the SEA > CDG Delta Airlines nonstop. Then fly into Marseille or take the TGV train to Avignon.
– Marseille Provence Airport– 46 Miles from chateau/1 hour taxi
– Avignon TGV train station – 26 miles from chateau/45 minutes taxi
From airports to the chateau.
We can arrange drivers from Marseille or Avignon, current (fall 2022) one way pricing is approx 80 Euros each way per person. For folks renting cars, we’ll provide address for GPS.
Retreat Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be made in writing via email@example.com. Refunds are issued based on the following cancellation windows:
- More than 90 days prior to start of retreat: Full refund, less deposit.
- From 90 to 46 days: 50% refund on full retreat pricing.
- 45 days or less: No refunds.
- No refunds for unused tours or services during your trip
View terms and conditions here. Due to the uncertain nature of travel, a basic travel insurance policy is required. A comprehensive travel insurance policy including trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, accident, emergency assistance and medical assistance is recommended.