Holy moly this place is amazing!
Warm breezes on your skin. Salt-water infinity pool. A lush jungle. Nourishing food and supportive yoga practices with Sarah & Nicole.
Shall we escape the PNW winter in January? Yes, please.
You’ll spend six days and five nights honoring yourself with yoga, good people and in harmony of Haramara.
Days have a rhythm: you’ll naturally rise with the sun, wrapped in conversations of the jungle. There’s few commitments, expect maybe the massage you booked. You’ll sleep to the rhythm of the ocean waves: your natural white noise machine.
Nap. Pool. Yoga. Connect. Eat really fresh food. You may even forget about your phone and emails. Because, what phone?
Welcome to Mexico.
Haramara, a stunning eco-retreat designed for harmony and wellness, sits on 12 acres of lush jungle, walking distance (but far enough) from the surf town of Sayulita. A network of pathways connect your casita to our yoga shala, pools and dining pavilion.
Casitas are open air and have amazing views, hot showers and bathrooms, but no wifi or electricity. Evenings glow with warm candlelight and you’ll sleep like a baby, free from electromagnetic static.
You can charge devices in the lobby and when the breeze blows just right you might pick up a data cell signal at the top of the property, but our mission this week is to embrace being present.
Guests requiring online connection have the option to walk or taxi to one of the many wifi cafes in Sayulita.
* A word about alcohol. While an optional beer or a margarita can be purchased with dinner at Haramara, please be advised that this, and all Twist Yoga health & wellness retreats, are not alcohol forward. If you’re looking for a girls trip/guys weekend party kind of vibe, this is not the holiday for you.
Guest list intentionally limited to 19. Register early, our retreats are always a sell-out.
- Large Shared Cabana: $1495+tax per person prior to Oct 9. Add $300 after. (one spot left for a female!)
- Sold out.
Shared Cabana: $1795+tax per person if registered prior to Oct 9. Add $300 after.
- Sold out.
Private (single) Cabana: $2795+tax per person if registered prior to Oct 9. Add $300 after.
Your $500 deposit saves your spot. We’ll then run 3 additional monthly payments, unless your booking is made after 10/9, in which case, registration is due in full. A fourth payment for sales tax, and if applicable, private casita upgrade cost will charge to your card on file on Dec 1, 2023.
- 6 days/5 nights accommodation
- Daily early morning coffee & tea
- 3x daily unbelievably fresh and nourishing meals + juices
- 2x daily yoga: Vigorous in the morning, calming in the afternoon
- Daily housekeeping
- Private beach, saltwater hot tub and pool and spa access
- Mexican hotel & tourism tax (19% on total invoice)
- Airfare to PVR
- Ground transport to/from PVR
- Tourist Visas if needed
- Incidentals, spa
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers
- Cash gratuity for Haramara housekeeping, kitchen, dining ($15 USD/day)
- Wine, beer or margaritas available for purchase at dinner
Several airlines offer 4-hour direct flights between SEA>PVR, which is the quickest and easiest way to leave Seattle in the morning and be on the beach by afternoon. From the airport curb to Haramara is 50 minutes-ish. So easy.
From PVR to Haramara:
We’ll arrange your transport in the weeks prior to the retreat. Your driver will meet you at the curb outside of the airport. Transport is payable in $USD cash to the driver. 2022 shuttle prices are $90 from the airport to Haramara and $65 from Haramara to the airport, which is split between riders. Cost subject to slight changes.
Retreat Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be made in writing via email@example.com. Refunds are issued based on the following cancellation windows:
- More than 90 days prior to start of retreat: Full refund, less deposit.
- From 90 to 46 days: 50% refund on full retreat pricing.
- 45 days or less: No refunds.
- No refunds for unused services during your trip
View terms and conditions here. Due to the uncertain nature of travel, a basic travel insurance policy is required. A comprehensive travel insurance policy including trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, accident, emergency assistance and medical assistance is recommended.