Dear Community: We are thrilled to see you again; Edmonds is open!
This time has shown us all the great importance of this practice and the incomparable value of our loyal members & incredible team. You truly are something special; I am grateful for every one of you, and are looking forward to gathering in community soon.
Livestream and video library will continue; available to our loyal members.
We closely monitor ever changing protocol and individual county: Edmonds is Snohomish county; Richmond Beach is King and currently still closed. government offices for reopening allowances. As we await various stages of green-lights, please see our protocol below and what to expect.
We are always here for you and cannot wait to gather together soon.
Much love, Jen
Introducing New Studio Procedures:
We are improving our policies to keep our studios (and you!) running as safely and smoothly as possible.
- Class capacity will be limited based on state regulations. Reservations are a must. Cancellation policies are in effect.
- Mats spaces are marked on the floor to ensure social distancing and class capacity allowances.
- Mask usage: Required by the state of Washingon.
- No returns or refunds to any purchases made at the boutique.
Up-Leveling Studio Cleanliness:
We pride ourselves on always maintaining a clean, safe, and welcoming environment at our studios. We are up-leveling with these additions.
- Prior to each reopening, we have/will undergone/undergo a deep cleaning.
- After each class, the team will clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in studio, lobby & facilities.
- Daily studios will be mopped and sanitized.
- Windows are open; dress in layers.
Amplifying Staff and Client Safety:
Our top priority is ensuring the health & safety of every member of community. The following measures are being taken.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby & studio.
- No rental mats or shared props. Plan to bring your own or purchase at the studio.
- We no longer provide spring water refill station.
- We require social distancing of 6 feet.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of sickness, we ask that you stay home and rest. (and practice on the livestream!)
- We follow state requirements for face masks.
- Face masks for customers: The governor’s office asks us to require customers to wear cloth face coverings.
- Face masks for employees: Employees are required to wear face masks with the following exceptions: when working alone -or- when communicating with a deaf or hard of hearing.
Check in procedure:
- Upon arrival, check in one at a time with the site supervisor at the front door.
- We are required by the state to perform health screening & safety briefing for each customer, every visit.
- Customers can not be admitted if: diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours) or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (with the last 14 days).
- Due to the narrow width of our Downtown Edmonds hallway (restroom/handwashing station access point), please only one person in the hallway at any given time.
These protocols and regulations are subject to change as necessary.
Questions or Concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here for you.