Published March 3
Dear beloved community,
We are working with Snohomish County Health Department to establish precautions to keep the studio a safe environment.
What we’re doing:
- Sick team members are directed to stay home.
- We’ve moved tissues to the restrooms to encourage hand washing after use.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer spray is located in our common spaces; our crew will be sanitizing shared surfaces, doorknobs, faucets, etc before and after each class.
- Our sanitizer spray is multi-use. Please use it in place of branded hand sanitizer (national shortage! We can’t get any) or bring your own.
- Props are not available for the time being; teachers are planning their classes without. Please feel free to bring your own props from home if you’d like.
- Our teachers are not providing hands-on assists at this time.
Here’s how you can help:
- Stay at home if you’re sick.
- Wash your hands – we have fully stocked soap dispensers and hot water in all of our restrooms.
- Use tissues in the restrooms only; wash your hands after use. Should you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your shirt sleeve and sanitize after.
- Bring your own mat. Rental mats will not be available. We have them for sale at every location.
- Bring your own yoga props. We purchase directly from Manduka and Hugger Mugger to stock our community props; online purchase is easy and both companies have been great to work with.
We also believe that education is the best prevention. Here is a link to the World Health Organization’s website: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
We’re still here for you in a safe, supportive environment. Love,
– Jen, Melissa & the entire Twist Yoga team.