I help overworked and stressed out people find breath and body awareness using slow but strong movements. My style of teaching is accessible and educational: you’ll receive options and variations to make your practice specific to your needs in any given day.
Aside from being a yoga instructor, I’m a backpacker, dog lover and experienced creative who left the hustle of the tech industry to pursue a path in the wellness industry. I’m passionate about spreading the practices of yoga and meditation to those who don’t think it’s possible.
Join me for practices to connect to your breath and body…and maybe even share a few laughs!
- 2020 – Jen Mitchell & Elizabeth Synder | Authentic Sequencing |10 hrs
- 2019 – Janell Hartman | Yin Yoga | 20 hrs
- 2019 – Jen Mitchell | Kundalini Yoga | 20 hrs
- 2019 – Jen Mitchell & Janell Hartman | Restorative Yoga | 20 hrs
- 2019 – Samara Andrade | Trauma Informed Yoga | 20 hrs
- 2018 – Michele Hausman | Yoga Nidra | 20 hrs
- 2018 – Twist Yoga & Michele Hausman | RYT Training | 200 hrs