Through strong movement and potent sound, April offers classes for people who feel mentally or physically disconnected. She brings humor and humility to the mat with her inclusive teaching style, which often incorporates breath and sound practices.
Off the mat, April works as a wildlife biologist for Washington State, specializing in stream restoration. She considers board games a full-contact sport (east coast style) and enjoys traveling with her family.
- Yoga Teacher Training, 200 hrs. Twist Yoga, June 2018
- Hands on Assists, 20 hrs. Twist Yoga with Chelle Swierz, 2018
- Trauma Informed Yoga, 20 hrs. Twist Yoga with Samara Andrade, 2019
- Yoga for Core, 10 hrs. Twist Yoga with Carmen Greenleaf, 2020
- Yin Yoga, 20 hrs, Twist Yoga with Janell Hartman, 2020
- Restorative Yoga, 20 hrs. Twist Yoga with Janell Hartman, 2020
- Ayurveda on the Mat, 20 hrs. Twist Yoga with Kate Towell. 2020
- Yoga for All, 20 hrs. Diane Bondy and Amber Karnes, 2020
- Inversions, 10 hrs. Twist Yoga with Megan Sueltenfuss, 2021
- Yoga Nidra, 20 hrs. Shiva Shakti Yoga School, 2021
- Pranayama and Meditation, 20 hrs. Shiva Shakti Yoga School, 2021
- Dharma School, 20 hrs. Twist Yoga with Jen Mitchell, 2022
- Sound Practitioner Training, 32 hrs. Hamid Jabar, 2022
- Preventing and Managing Common Yoga Injuries, 18 hrs. Jason Crandall, 2022