Yoga practices for raising the temperature, without touching the thermostat
Gain the tools to incorporate tapas into your classes to help ’em sweat. In this 12 hour training with Carmen Greenleaf, E-500 RYT, you’ll learn how to incorporate heat building, muscle-working components into a yoga class that will have your clients feeling strong, energized and glowing!
We’ll take a close look at core anatomy and functionality, the corresponding bandhas, and asana techniques to raise the intensity in your classes. We’ll also explore various pranayama modalities meant to stoke your yogic fire, aiding in metabolism, digestion, and motivation.
- Review of core anatomy
- Review of lower body chakras
- The PranaVayus and pranayama techniques for increasing heat
- How to effectively teach these ideas in your classes and private sessions
- Embodied Posture, by Stacy Dockins
- Please also bring a notebook and colored pencils for some anatomy coloring.
- Saturday, 11am-5:00 (Richmond Beach)
- Sunday, 10:15-4:30 (Edmonds)
Tuition: $295 if registered by Feb 1. $345 after
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to fourteen days prior to start of training. No refunds or account credits allowable after that time.