Learn the meditative and therapeutic benefits of sound & vibration, better understand how to use basic instruments and get the confidence to start sharing your skills in this 20 hour Sound School with April.
What you’ll learn:
- The science of sound and how it affects our nervous system, mind, and body.
- Playing techniques – including hands-on practice – for a variety of instruments including gong, shruti box, Himalayan singing bowls, crystal bowls, drums, flute, bells, and chimes.
- Vocal toning and singing basics.
- How to incorporate sound into your personal meditation practice.
- How to incorporate sound (vocal or instruments) into group setting or classes.
- Considerations for incorporating sound into therapeutic practices.
Who this for:
- Those interested in meditative practices and therapeutic properties of sound.
- Professionals who want to incorporate sound into their classes or sessions.
Recommended materials: Please bring your own instruments, if you have them – to practice finding your own sound and enrich the limited materials we provide for the training.
Training Location: Twist Yoga Studios, Richmond Beach (Friday) + Edmonds (Sat/Sun)
Training Schedule: Friday at Richmond Beach: 2p – 7p. Saturday at Edmonds: 12:30p – 7p. Sunday at Edmonds: 10:15a – 5:30p.
Tuition: $395 if registered by Nov 2. $445 after.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds, account credits or transfers allowable after that time.
* In the event the governor orders a shutdown, training will be rescheduled and enrollments automatically rolled over to new date. Mask policy: we follow WA department of health mandates at time of training