Learn the healing benefits of sound & vibration, better understand how to use basic instruments and get the confidence to start sharing your skills in this 10 Hour Introduction to Sound Healing immersion with Kate Towell.
Sound Baths have become a regular feature of many mind, body and spirit practices and can be effective on their own, or as a compliment to healing modalities that you already offer.
What you’ll learn
- How Sound and Sound Baths provide healing and relaxation.
- How to use different instruments, including the Gong, Tibetan singing bowls, Crystal Bowls, drums, rattles and Koshi Chimes.
- How to create a basic sound healing bath.
- How you can use sound healing as a self-care practice.
Who this for:
- Everyone interested in Sound Healing
- People who would like to run their own Sound Baths
- Yoga teachers who want to incorporate sound into their classes.
Training Location: In person at Twist Yoga Studios. Possible option to attend in person; TBD in October.
Training Schedule: Saturday, noon – 6p. Sunday 11 – 4
Tuition: $285 if registered by Nov 2. $335 after.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds, account credits or transfers allowable after that time.