Welcome Spring is the 2nd gathering of the 4-part Seasonal Soul Series – even if you missed the first event, you can join us now to kick start your spring habits!
The decay and long rains of the winter provide the foundation for new growth in the spring.
This workshop provides the tools to capitalize on this hopeful season with the intention of releasing stagnation built up over the winter.
We’ll reignite and activate our bodies from the stillness of winter through cleansing and clearing movement in combination with meditation and writing to prepare for the birthing of new habits, growth, possibilities and more.
- Gentle and Intentional Asana
- Inspirational Writing (journal provided!)
- Session on Seasonal Flavors
- Earth Table
- Guided Meditation/visualization
- Little take home surprises to carry with you through the spring season!
About the Series: The Seasonal Soul is a series of four intentional workshops carefully crafted with movement, reflective writing, and seasonal food encounters.