Myofascial Release Teacher Training
In this 15-hour CEU training, you will learn how to take better care of fascia!
What is fascia?
Fascia is the giant-living-knitting fabric that holds us together and is the body’s largest sensory organ! Its health is kind of a big deal ;-).
So why are you just hearing about it?
Until recently, fascia’s significance evaded Western science but we now know that myofascial release (the de-adhering, detoxifying and untangling of deep fascial tissues) effectively reduces pain, stress, recovery-time and the occurrence of injury while improving energy levels, well-being, posture, core-integration, anatomical understanding, proprioception and bolsters the immune, respiratory, muscular, skeletal, circulatory and nervous systems — to name a few!
In this hands-on course you will gain knowledge to help yourself and/or your students, friends and family:
- Effectively Self-Massage to Reduce Pain, Tension and More!
- Restore Range of Motion Post-Surgery or Injury
- Prevent Injury on and off the Yoga Mat
- Use Myofascial Release to Progress Toward Peak Yoga Poses and Athletic Endeavors
- Feel Better in Your Body!!!
Come ready to take-in stimulating lectures that will expand your anatomical and asana understanding, participate in an extended self-massage session as well as Hatha + Roll class.
*You don’t need to be a yoga teacher to participate! This training is open to all mind-body-spirit enthusiasts. Massage therapists, physical therapists, physical trainers, dancers, etc., join us!
Saturday: 11am – 7pm
- Hatha + Roll Class: Experience how a hatha class can be enhanced with MFR
- Let’s Talk about Fascia: Part 1 of lecture
- Full Body Roll-Out: Experience a full body self massage with
Sunday: 11a – 7pm
- Extended Vinyasa + Roll Class : Experience how a vinyasa class can be enhanced with MFR
- Get Rolling: Part 2 of lecture
- Practicum: Practice and integration
Training Location: In studio*
Tuition: $325 (+ required $29 for MFR balls) if registered by Feb 25. $385 (+$29)after.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds or credits allowable after that time.
* In the case of mandatory government shutdown or inclement weather, all curriculum will move to Zoom.