In this 20 CEU, fun and interactive training, you will breakdown and learn to assist foundational poses, gain an understanding of the energetic flow between teacher and student and fully understand any pose in the moment. Expect to dramatically shift your practice and your teaching!
What is Hands on Assisting?
Hands on assisting is a practice where teachers & assistants provide physical assists to enable students to deepen their practice and feel supported during class.
Why do we assist?
Assisting helps students to feel the teachers words land in their bodies, be present in the moment and creates a sense of connection.
In this hands-on course you will …
- Learn to connect with your own body on a higher physical level
- Deepen your physical practice by seeing other bodies and how they move and align
- Assist in an impactful and empowering way
- Connect to your students – shift your speaking from a script to speaking to what you actually see in the room
- Friday: 11:45am – 4:45pm (includes 12pm Power Vinyasa class open to the public)
- Saturday: 10am – 6:15 (includes 10am Power Vinyasa class open to the public)
- Sunday: Noon – 7pm (includes 6pm Power Vinyasa class open to the public)
- Journal & pen
- Water bottle
- Practice clothes – You can expect to practice 1-2 times each day and be in close proximity to others, so please pack accordingly.
- A snack or anything else you need to be 100% present and committed to the training
Training Location: Twist Yoga, Shoreline.
Tuition: $325 if registered by Nov 15. $375 after.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds or credits allowable after that time.