Join Crystal Connelly in this 6-hour day workshop to learn how to work with hyper-mobility.
Hypermobility tends to be rewarded in class, but being too flexible can have its challenges for a sustainable or healthy yoga practice.
Many are hyper-mobile -or- have loose connective tissue (hi hyperextension), accompanied by tight muscles. In this workshop, we’ll learn how to better support our own hyper-mobile bodies, or the bodies of people in our classes.
You will learn:
- What is hypermobility and basic terms around hypermobility
- The scale of hypermobile Syndrome
- Assessments for hypermobile bodies
- Common complaints and symptoms
- Asana support for hypermobile bodies
- Teachers Language and cues to support hypermobile bodies
We will explore and learn together through:
- Dialog (group and dyads)
- Movement (asana class)
- Saturday: 11:00am – 5pm (Downtown Edmonds)
Twist Yoga Edmonds: 122 5th Avenue S, Downtown Edmonds, 98020
$185 if registered by Jan 31. $235 after.
Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds or credits allowable after that time.