Join us this fall for Twist’s first-ever, biannual Ayurvedic cleanse!
Ayurveda is among the world’s most ancient & effective wellness traditions. This practice places strong emphasis on moving in alignment with nature, and aids us in transitioning smoothly from season to season – especially during the fall and spring. Seasonal cleansing allows us to press an internal reset button, to encourage optimal health throughout the duration of the year.
Your program begins with a Cleansing 101 Workshop on Oct 6, followed by a week-long supported cleanse from October 14-20.
Please note that seasonal cleanses offered at Twist will not involve fasting of any sort. The main goals of Ayurvedic cleansing are to a) give the digestive system a break through nourishing, easy to digest meals, and b) allow the body a chance to clear built up ama (which we will discuss deeper in Cleansing 101).
What to expect:
During Cleansing 101 workshop, we will discuss the mechanics of cleansing, including:
- agni (digestive fire)
- vata dosha (the energetics of Fall)
- Ayurvedic cleansing versus other cleanses
- group cleanse structure
- pre and post cleanse planning and preparation
Participants will join a week-long group Ayurvedic cleanse October 14-20. This will involve:
- 2 days of pre-cleanse (simple meals, composed of whole foods)
- 3 days of kitchari cleanse (3 meals of kitchari/day)
- 2 days of post-cleanse (simple meals, composed of whole foods)
Exchange*: $99/$124 (Premier Members/non members), if registered by Sep 15. Add $25 after Sep 15.
- cleansing 101 workshop
- kitchari kit (ingredients for 3 days worth of kitchari) + kitchari recipe and instructions
- Facebook group support throughout the week of cleansing: Cleanse leader, Melissa, will be answering questions on a daily basis
- Online Q&A group meetup the day after cleansing (must be able to access Facebook)
- Cost of food for pre/post cleanse is not included, as these parts of the cleanse will look different for everyone.
Cancellation policy: Refunds available, less 15% processing fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds, transfers or account credits allowed after that time, including for late arrival or failure to attend/complete workshop.