Get focused and clear on your life-purpose.
Over the course of three Saturday mornings, you’ll set time aside to explore a new sense of purpose and fulfillment in your life’s work, relationships or career. You’ll dissect doubt and increase your vitality so you may confidently tackle any crossroad.
Jen offers strategic, simple and effective solutions to live a purpose-filled life that has you lit up for each day. Whatever your work, this course will help you bring forth the genius inside of you, including how to keep success once you have it. And, you’ll gather with like-minded, creatives & visionaries to be part of something pretty special.
Re-emergence begins here:
- Movement, breath & meditation practices for confidence & prosperity
- The subconsious mind, including old and irrelevant thought patterns
- Dharma: The Bhagavad Gita & The Great Work of Your Life
- Name and communicate your offerings as your unique medicine
- Revise your CV and write an interesting, readable bio that better communicates your purpose and attracts clients.
Training Location: Richmond Beach
Training Schedule: January 13, 20, & 27: 8a- Noon
Tuition: $295 if registered by Jan 3. $345 after.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to workshop. No refunds, account credits or transfers allowable after that time.
Testimonials about Jen
“I was up earlier this morning with great energy! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and passion. This training was life changing for me: What you offered is powerful and simple to implement….even for this kapha! I thought everything about this weekend was perfect!” – Trudi K.