An Integrative Program to Take Charge of your own Well Being.
We created this training with you in mind! In this 40 hour immersion, Kate will help you feel better & sleep better so you may find more ease in your daily life and relationships.
What is an Ayurveda in Action?
We’ll meet 4 weekends from September through November (see dates below). Each weekend we will cover foundational topics in Ayurveda and learn how to implement into your daily living. Over the course you’ll accelerate your personal journey into whole health through daily self care practices, learning to live in rhythm with the seasons and by doing a seasonal cleanse.
You’ll receive the knowledge and tools to design your days to address common imbalances such as fatigue, insomnia and poor digestive health. By the end of the course you will understand yourself better and be empowered to take charge of your own whole health or the health of those you support.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone with a desire to to up-level their own health.
- Health and wellness practitioners who want to add Ayurveda to their knowledge base.
- Any student who is interested in Ayurveda and holistic wellness and wants to dive deeper into the teachings.
- Yoga teachers who desire to live an Ayurvedic lifestyle and diversify their teachings.
Benefits of the Course
- You’ll improve your own health and wellness by embodying a deeper understanding of Ayurveda.
- Feel confident to incorporate seasonal home cleansing into your preventive self-care routine.
- Learn to recognize how you go out of balance and how to make small adjustments to regain balance.
- Wellness practitioners will diversify teachings and have the knowledge to lead a variety of Ayurveda workshops.
- 40 contact hours of instruction
- Curriculum supplies
- Post-Training opportunities for mentorship
Recommended Reading: Change Your Schedule Change Your Life by Dr. Suhas Kshisagar and Ayruveda the Science of Self Healing by Dr. Lad
Dates: Sept 26/27, Oct 10/11, Oct 24/25, Nov 7/8
Hours; Saturdays 11:05am – 6pm and Sundays Noon – 4.
Training Location: Twist Yoga, 122 5th Avenue S, Downtown Edmonds, 98020
Tuition: $795 with deposit submitted prior to 9/13 $945 after. Secure your spot with a $295 deposit; remaining balance to be charged to credit card on file on September 13, 2020.
What if I can’t make a weekend or day?
Students are eligible to miss up to one full weekend of the immersion, with the understanding that making up work will require of students:
- Within one week of missed day(s), listen/understand recording of missed material; recording supplied via Dropbox.
- Complete missed homework and classwork
- Private instruction with Kate either by phone, Skype or in person to demonstrate understanding of missed material at the cost of $50/hour. Plan on 1-2 hours of instruction time.
- Proration of program tuition is not available for missed day(s)
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee on $795 cost, up to fourteen days prior to start of training. No refunds or account credits allowable after that time.