A Workshop to Take Charge of your own Well Being.
We created this training with you in mind! In this 12 hour workshop, physician Melissa Lange, ND, will help you feel better & sleep better so you may find more ease in your daily life and relationships.
We’ll cover key Ayurvedic foundational topics and learn how to implement into your daily living. You’ll accelerate your personal journey into whole health by learning how to create daily self care practices which address common imbalances such as fatigue, insomnia and digestive health. In the process, you’ll begin to live in rhythm with the seasons.
Included are guidelines to complete a gentle seasonal cleanse, if so desired. At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a few tools to take charge of your own whole health or the health of those you support.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone with a desire to to up-level their own health.
- Health and wellness practitioners who want to add Ayurveda to their knowledge base.
- Any person who is interested in Ayurveda and holistic wellness and wants to dive deeper into the teachings.
- Yoga teachers who desire to live an Ayurvedic lifestyle and up level their teachings.
Benefits of the Course
- You’ll improve your own health and wellness by embodying a deeper understanding of Ayurveda.
- Feel confident to incorporate seasonal home cleansing into your self-care routine.
- Learn to recognize how you go out of balance and how to make small adjustments to regain balance.
Recommended Reading: Ayurveda the Science of Self Healing by Dr. Lad
Program date: September 28 & 29
Meeting times: Saturday, 11:00a-5:00p (Edmonds) & Sunday, 8:00a-2:00p (Richmond Beach)
Tuition: $295 early booking prior to 9/13, $345 after.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds available, less a 15% administration fee, up to fourteen days prior to start of training. No refunds or account credits allowable after that time.