300 Hr Advanced Yoga SchoolApply now »
Take control of your own 300 hour RYT advanced study with Twist Yoga’s Training Program.
Twist Yoga’s goal as the next generation yoga school is to provide you the freedom to choose yoga education that supports *your* personal brand. You may work at your own pace as your schedule and budget allow, although program must completed within 30 months of enrollment.
“Your instructors are knowledgable, caring and available. I’ve now taken two weekend trainings at Twist, and I feel that both classes carried the same thread of holistic wellness throughout. This seems to be your trademark, and it gives me so many tools to share as an instructor as well as a way to integrate all that I learn. I love your hours for training; the days are just long enough.” – Sarah L.
What you get
The freedom to study what you want. The freedom to study with whom you want.
Our program is different from others in that our Yoga Alliance approved, 300 RYT program allows you the freedom to tailor your yoga study to your own interests – allowing you to invest your time & money where YOU want; into topics that support your unique dharma.
Customizable Benefits of our program:
- Develop your own yoga “brand”
- Better integrate dharma & yoga philosophy into your offerings
- Dive deeper into the workings of prana and refine pranayama teaching techniques
- Develop or refine your own meditation practice
- Refine your knowledge of anatomy
- Explore the life-changing science of Ayurveda
- Learn to teach contemplative practices like yin, yoga nidra, and restorative yoga
- Increase your marketability in the health and wellness space
Twist Yoga’s Advanced Study School is open to all health & wellness professionals
You’ll will be expected to:
- Register and complete 120 hours of basic study at Twist Yoga.
- With your program advisor, design a course of study for your remaining 180 hours that aligns with both your direction of study and satisfies YA certification requirements.
- Before registering for any self study study options, always discuss course of study with your program advisor; not all study will satisfy Yoga Alliance requirements.
- $50 application fee
- $195 program fee (split between $100 upon acceptance into program/$95 upon completion)/
- Pay-as-you go study weekends: $195-$435
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.